Container testing station is located in closed building equipped with 16 T crane which allows trials regardless of weather conditions and provides the right conditions during trials.
Station enables testing of 10’, 20’, 30’ and 40’ containers in accordance with the PN-ISO 668 and containers of non-standard size in the range of max. width of 2600 mm and max. height 3100 mm.
Containers trials are carried out according to PN-ISO 1496-1 and may includes:
- Stacking test
- Lifting by top corner fittings
- Lifting by bottom corner fittings
- Longitudinal restraint test
- Strengh of front walls test
- Strengh of side walls test
- Roof panel test
- Floor test
- Rigidity (tranverse)
- Rigidity longitudinal
- Lifting from fork lift pockets
Containers tests may be supervised by freely chosen association (eg PRS, LLOYD, DNV GL – Gdynia etc. )