Information clause, Article 13 of the GDPR in the case of collecting data from the data subject.
I inform that:
- The controller of your personal data is ZAMET-GŁOWNO SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA („ZAMET-GŁOWNO” ADAM PRUSKI, ZDZISŁAW ŁUCZAK SPÓŁKA JAWNA) ul. Ludwika Norblina 28A, 95-015 Głowno. E-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as the Controller; The Controller conducts the processing of your personal data:
a.) name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number
- Your personal data will be processed in order to conclude or perform the contract, and to ensure safety at the workplace, and may be made available to other recipients, in particular cooperators.
- The basis for the processing of your personal data is art. 6 section 1 letter c, and art. 6 paragraph 1 letter. f GDPR
- Providing data is necessary to conclude the contract and perform the contract, in the event of failure to provide data, it is impossible to conclude the contract.
- You have the right to:
for requests from the Administrator to access their personal data, rectify them, delete or limit the processing of personal data,
to object to such processing,
about data portability,
to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling,
- Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to perform the contract and for archival purposes.